Approximately three percent of the population of the Thirteen Colonies fought against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.
In order to become an Armed Service Member or Law Enforcement Officer, this Oath must be taken. Similar Oaths are taken by Government officials, including the President of the United States (Oath Of Office), Congress Members, and Judiciary appointees.
I, [NAME}, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”
Today, the 3% movement stands as a symbol and call to action to those who have taken this Oath. To place this oath above all else by protecting our Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Three Percenters Are Willing To Die For their Belief In the Constitution of the United States of America.
- We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
- We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
- We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
- We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
- We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
- We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
- We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
- We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
- We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
- We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Premium triblend tank 50/25/25 polyester/combed and ringspun cotton/rayon